Products & Services
Colorectal cancer organoids
Cellesce has initially focused on a range of ten colorectal cancer organoids. These reflect the genetic diversity found in the major colorectal cancer sub-types. Full gene sequencing, RNA expression and drug response data are provided for each organoid. These are now available in commercial quantities at drug profiling scale.
- Organoids provided in frozen cryovials, ready for seeding into assay format. Each vial contains c.500 data points*
- Derived from patient tissue from a range of colorectal sites and TNM stages
- Analysed for key driver mutations,using the SureSeq™ Solid Tumour Panel from OGT (including but not limited to: APC, BRAF, EGFR, HRAS, KRAS, PDGFR, PIK3CA, PTEN, TP53, VHL)
- In-house validated against a number of known CRC targeting agents
- Varied morphologies and growth profiles
*Based on assays performed in 384 well format
Custom organoid expansion services
- Expansion of your own organoid lines or line derivation from PDX tissue
- Using your current protocols, Cellesce will work to determine optimum condiditons for expansion in our systems, before expanding and supplying back to you in your desired quantities
- Wild type ‘normal’ colorectal lines, prostate, breast and organoids of other tissue types
- We are also developing larger scale systems to allow provision of vials at a high-throughput drug screening level.